domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

Drawing A Skyline


Let me take my time
To explain my position
Oh yeah! I'll do it right
I gonna explain my opinion
-
Yeah! people dying and people crying
All the state seems to be fallin'
Oh your pocketful is full of dough
Maybe, my friend, is all your fault
-
Deserts frozen and some hearts broken
Is not enough to stop all of them?
I have solution for this pollution
Uproot the goverment, total destruction
-
Kill all the nation, ma-king
Bad reputation
Revolution is the solution?
I prefer to call it destruction
-
Seduction, attraction
Are weapons to distraction
Marginality, Obscenity
What remains to be free?
-
OOOOOOOHHH
NOO!
All we need is to create a new world
All we need is make revolution
-
Yeah! this is my time
What's mine is yours
And yours is mine
So I'll do all right
To all still be fine
-
Burned woods, burned roots
All your memories are in curse
So, draw a new skyline
Clean the world, be the first
-
Be the worst, be a host
Be the ghost that everyone fears
Yours are not the only tears
That were spilled by the greed
-
OOOOOOOHHH
NOO!
All we need is to create a new world
All we need is make revolution

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario